National Green Corps
- »Architectural Planning and Design Division
- »List of Empanelled Architect
- »Work Distribution
- »Form for Architectural Empanelment
- »Green Building Services
- Environment Engineering and Project Division
- »Preparation of DSoR
- »National Plan for Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems (NPCA)
- »Vision Document for development of town for UADD
- »Waste Paper Recycling Unit
- »Project Management Consultancy/ Supervision and Quality Control
- »Conservation of Urban Water bodies
- »Landscaping and beautification
- »Structural design & Vetting
- »Green Ganesh Campaign
- »Comprehensive Mela Plan for Simhastha
National Green Corps (NGC)
Where there is Green, there is Prosperity
National Green Corps (NGC) a nationwide initiative of MoEFCC. EPCO is appointed as State Nodal Agency for NGC Scheme in the state by GoMP. A number of Ecoclub schools have been set up in all 52 districts of MP and an annual grant of Rs.5000/- is being provided to each Ecoclubs from MoEFCC. Under the scheme EPCO conducted training programmes for Master trainers, Quiz masters and district specific Ecoclub Incharge teachers training.
Major activities under NGC :
- Implementation of NGC Scheme in 25500 eco-club schools (52 Districts @ 500 per district) and 100 Colleges.
- Dissemination of NGC Grants to Districts and Ecoclubs Schools through RTGS and PFMS.
- Coordination with District Education Officers (42 Districts)/ Assistant Commissioner Tribal Districts (09 Districts) for organizing Ecoclub activities.
- Organizing State level orientation workshop for Nodal Officers/ Master trainers/ quiz masters.
- Organizing District level orientation workshop for Eco-club Incharge teachers at districts.
- In house Organizing and assistance for environmental days (Viz. World Wetland Day, Environment Day, Biodiversity Day, Earth Day, Ozone Day, Wildlife week, etc.)
- Report and documentation of ongoing programmes.
- Orientation/ Meetings with MoEFCC, School education dept., Forest Dept., Biodiversity Board and Ecotourism Board etc.
- Organizing Nature Camps for students in National Parks, Sanctuaries and Eco-tourism spots.
- Capacity Building Programme for different stakeholders.
- Swachhta Programmes for eco-club students, teachers and general masses.
- Design & development of resource materials, E-news letter, presentations for Ecoclub schools.
- State level Mowgli Bal Utsav and Green Ganesh Awareness Programme are also conducted under NGC scheme across the state.
Major ongoing project under NGC scheme are:
- National Nature Camp Programme (NNCP)
- Capacity Building Programme (CBP)
- Sustainably Education Programme (CSR) with WIPRO
- Swachhta Action Plan (SAP)
- GLOBE (Global Learning & Observations to Benefit the Environment
For more information regarding NGC Scheme you may visit on www.ecoclub.mp.gov.in