- »Architectural Planning and Design Division
- »List of Empanelled Architect
- »Work Distribution
- »Form for Architectural Empanelment
- »Green Building Services
- Environment Engineering and Project Division
- »Preparation of DSoR
- »National Plan for Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems (NPCA)
- »Vision Document for development of town for UADD
- »Waste Paper Recycling Unit
- »Project Management Consultancy/ Supervision and Quality Control
- »Conservation of Urban Water bodies
- »Landscaping and beautification
- »Structural design & Vetting
- »Green Ganesh Campaign
- »Comprehensive Mela Plan for Simhastha
EPCO Institute of Environmental Studies (EIES)
We teach individuals to explore environmental issues,
engage in problem solving,
and take action to improve the environment.
EPCO Institute of Environmental Studies (EIES) of EPCO is implementing a Post Graduate Diploma on Environment Management (PGDEM) since 2011-2012. The course has been designed to familiarize the students about various environmental issues and key challenges, rules and acts for environmental conservation, solid and liquid waste management, EIAs, pollution and environmental quality management etc.
Because of its uniqueness, the course has proved to be of immense use for the people desired to obtain jobs in industries, laboratories, academic institutes, social welfare organization, environmental legal cells, ETPs, STPs, WTPs and sanitation & hygiene sectors. In last couple of years students from multidiscipline backgrounds including basic sciences, engineering, commerce & management, urban planning etc. have successfully completed their Post Graduate Diploma and many of them have already established themselves in various fields of their interests.