- »Architectural Planning and Design Division
- »List of Empanelled Architect
- »Work Distribution
- »Form for Architectural Empanelment
- »Green Building Services
- Environment Engineering and Project Division
- »Preparation of DSoR
- »National Plan for Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems (NPCA)
- »Vision Document for development of town for UADD
- »Waste Paper Recycling Unit
- »Project Management Consultancy/ Supervision and Quality Control
- »Conservation of Urban Water bodies
- »Landscaping and beautification
- »Structural design & Vetting
- »Green Ganesh Campaign
- »Comprehensive Mela Plan for Simhastha
The Environmental Planning and Coordination Organization (EPCO) was established by the Urban Development and Environment Department of the Government of Madhya Pradesh.In 1981, its foundation stone was laid by Smt.Indira Gandhi, in the 50 acre ‘ParyavaranParisar.Over the years, EPCO has steadily grown to become the State’s premier organization for environment related matters.
It has worked closely with The State Government on various projects; yet it has established its own identity as an autonomous organization. It is a think-tank for environmental matters, but is also project oriented.There is no other organization in the country, which has a mandate such as EPCO’s. Through its wide-ranging, multi-pronged activities, it has played a pioneering and catalytic role in raising environment consciousness.
The Governing Council consists of the Secretaries for Housing & Environment. Finance and Forests Departments. A representative of the Ministry of Environment and Forests. Govt. of India. Director. NEERI.Director.Town and Country Planning. Chairman. MP Pollution Control Board. Vice Chancellor Barkatullah University Bhopal. one officer of an environment related department. One eminent environmentalist Director General and Executive Director EPCO.