Consultancy - Documents to be submitted by the consultant-Firm/Individual
- »Architectural Planning and Design Division
- »List of Empanelled Architect
- »Work Distribution
- »Form for Architectural Empanelment
- »Green Building Services
- Environment Engineering and Project Division
- »Preparation of DSoR
- »National Plan for Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems (NPCA)
- »Vision Document for development of town for UADD
- »Waste Paper Recycling Unit
- »Project Management Consultancy/ Supervision and Quality Control
- »Conservation of Urban Water bodies
- »Landscaping and beautification
- »Structural design & Vetting
- »Green Ganesh Campaign
- »Comprehensive Mela Plan for Simhastha
Documents to be submitted by the consultant-Firm/Individual
- Complete company profile/Bio-data with supporting documents.
- Demand Draft of Rs 10,000.00 in case of firm and Rs. 5,000.00 in case of individual in the favour of Executive Director, EPCO.
- The Consultancy firm shall furnish following self certified documents in support of their credential:-
a) Photocopies of completion certificates or proof documents in support of nature of work i.e. environmental related fields.
b) Copies of Balance sheet for last preceding three years of the firm.
c) Copies of Articles of association/registration of the Firm/Company.
d) Copies of valid and up-to-date Income Tax and Sales Tax Clearance Certificates.
- A brief description of the Consultant's organization and details of recent experience in assignments of similar nature. Information on each assignment must include:
a) Description of the assignment including name of Client and year of execution of the assignment
b) Area of involvement for your firm
c) Duration (in man-months) and contract amount
d) Current status of the project
- Details of the qualification and relevant experience of the proposed key personnel to be engaged in consultancy projects.
- Details of empanelment of your firm with other organizations/ institutions.
- Specify area of specializations