- »Architectural Planning and Design Division
- »List of Empanelled Architect
- »Work Distribution
- »Form for Architectural Empanelment
- »Green Building Services
- Environment Engineering and Project Division
- »Preparation of DSoR
- »National Plan for Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems (NPCA)
- »Vision Document for development of town for UADD
- »Waste Paper Recycling Unit
- »Project Management Consultancy/ Supervision and Quality Control
- »Conservation of Urban Water bodies
- »Landscaping and beautification
- »Structural design & Vetting
- »Green Ganesh Campaign
- »Comprehensive Mela Plan for Simhastha
To strengthen and reposition EPCO in the environment sector, by building its capacity so that it is able to advise the state government on environmental matters and contemporary advances around the globe.
The Environmental Planning & Coordination Organization (EPCO)
This process-oriented project is envisaged to strengthen and reposition EPCO in the environment sector, by building its capacity so that it is able to advice the state government on environmental matter and the contemporary advances around the globe.
MP has myriad of resources, rich forests, plenty of river networks, enormous biodiversity, and rich sources of minerals. These resources need to be put to judicious use. This fact coupled with low levels of development, relatively appreciable level of poverty, Ranges of environmental problems like droughts, and floods and low financial investments has hampered the speed of development in the state.
The specificities of Madhya Pradesh dictate that EPCO makes a strategic shift to focus on environment issues that confront the poor in the rural and urban areas. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) of The United Nations, which have become increasingly relevant in the context of the State of Madhya Pradesh and its sustainable development, need not be addressed.
To align EPCO with the other progressive policies of the state and enable it to respond to environmental challenges and empowering it to play a pivotal role in mainstreaming of environmental concerns in various Governments for the sustainable development of state.