EPCO Institute of Environmental Studies
- »Architectural Planning and Design Division
- »List of Empanelled Architect
- »Work Distribution
- »Form for Architectural Empanelment
- »Green Building Services
- Environment Engineering and Project Division
- »Preparation of DSoR
- »National Plan for Conservation of Aquatic Ecosystems (NPCA)
- »Vision Document for development of town for UADD
- »Waste Paper Recycling Unit
- »Project Management Consultancy/ Supervision and Quality Control
- »Conservation of Urban Water bodies
- »Landscaping and beautification
- »Structural design & Vetting
- »Green Ganesh Campaign
- »Comprehensive Mela Plan for Simhastha
EPCO Institute of Environmental Studies (EIES)
- EPCO Institute of Environmental Studies (EIES) was established in 2010-11 under the aegis of EPCO with the launch of Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM).
- The basic objective of EIES is to disseminate the knowledge and understanding about various aspects of environment and sustainable development.
- EIES also conducts training and capacity building programme, workshops for various target groups including participants from Colleges/Universities, Government Institutions and Private Enterprises, NGOs, Civil Society organization , Environmental Consultants , and UG & PG students from time to time.
EIES Prime activities:
- Implementation of Post Graduate Diploma Programme on Environmental Management (PGDEM) which is the basic mandate of the institute.
- Organize Training and Capacity Development programme for various stakeholders of the society viz, College Professor, Environmental Consultants, School Teachers, NGOs, Officials of Government & Private Enterprises, UG & PG students among others.
Till academic year 2019-20, about 500 students have successfully completed their PG Diploma of Environmental Management under PGDEM programme. Apart from this, more than 650 College Professors/Assistant Professors, 900 School Teachers , 250 NGO participants, 800 UG and PG Students from various Colleges and Universities attended training on different aspects of environmental conservation, climate change, pollution mitigation, water and sanitation, bio-diversity, watershed management etc.
Major Programme conducted in last four years is listed below:
Activities of EIES in Past four years
Academic Year: 2017-18
- Workshop on " Urban Water Supply & Sanitation" - College Students
- Training Course on "Forest, Wild Life and Biodiversity "- Asstt. Professors/ Professors
- Workshop on "Environmental pollution with special reference to Conservation and Management of Water Resources"- College Students
- Training Course on "Conservation of Natural Resources for Sustainable Development"- Asstt. Professors/ Professors
- Training course on "Environmental Conservation for Sustainable Development"- School Teachers
Academic Year: 2018-19
- Training Course on "Conservation and Management of Natural Resources for Sustainable Development"- School Teachers
- Training Course on "Climate Change: Upcoming Challenges and Adaptation Mechanisms for Sustainable Environmental Conservation".- Asstt. Professors/ Professors
- Training Course on "Environmental Conservation with special reference to Waste Management".- PG/UG College Students
- Training Programme on "Issues and Challenges of Urban & Rural Waste Management: Possible Approaches towards Mitigation & Management "-UG College Students
Academic Year: 2019-20
- Training on "Management of solid waste and in urban cities: problems and possible solutions" - NGOs
- Training Course on "Environmental Pollution its impact on Human beings"- School Teachers
- Training Course on "Conservation and management of Natural Resources with reference to River Basins"- College Professors
- Training Course on "Municipal Waste Management with special reference to Plastic, E-waste and Construction and demolition wastes"- College Students
- Training Course on Conservation and management of aquatic resources with special emphasis on wetland biodiversity- NGOs
- Training Course on "Impact of Climate changes on Natural Resources : Agriculture, Forests and Biodiversity"- College Professors
- Training on "Environmental Awareness towards conservation of Water Resources"- School Teachers
- Training Course on "Conservation of natural resources for sustainable development"- College Students
- Training Course on "Training & Capacity development Programme on drinking water and sanitation"- School Teachers
- Training Course on "Urban Pollution: key challenges and mitigative measures to be adopted for possible solution" - College Students
- Training Course on "Understanding biodiversity and its importance for conservation of natural resources towards sustainable development"- School Teachers
- Training Course on "Understanding Climatic adversaries towards preparedness for sustainable development"- College Students
Academic Year: 2020-21
- Two online contact sessions each of 25 days duration have been successfully completed in present year’s PGDEM programme i.e. 2020-21.
Short term research studies are being conducted by PGDEM students as part of their dissertation/ project work